New Customers With SEO
Marketing your business has changed drastically since the days of investing in yellow page ads. It continues to change as new technologies take shape. Moving from traditional marketing to digitial marketing was tough to many existing businesses.? It felt risky and expensive.? Today, no one is doubting the power of ranking #1 in Google for your industry.? It’s the most powerful was you can generate new business.
Many times we are asked, does SEO still work?? The answer is simple, YES! Most our clients see an 80-100% increase in new organic traffic to their website year over year.? Not only is there still opportunity to rank for your industry, consumers are depending on Google search more and more for quality business recommendations.
Whether your sales are business-to-business or business-to-consumer, your online presence is the most important factor in reaching your customers. Take over the web with a highly focused SEO campaign built to establish trust with your potential buyers.
National vs Local SEO
There is a big difference in the type of SEO strategy you deploy.? Your business needs clarity and focus on how to generate the most targeted traffic to your website.
Local SEO Optimization Includes:
- Building authority to your website. This means getting sites that are relevant to your industry to link to your website. For more competitive industries, this is the most important ranking factor to address.
- Building citations on relevant sites. Citations are listing for your business name, address and phone number on other websites like niche directories as well as broad category sites like online yellow pages. The more citations you have, the better rankings you’ll achieve. Citations have to be done correctly or you can end up confusing search engines and dropping in the search results
- Customer Reviews are another very important factor in your local search rankings. Reviews are a signal to search engines that your business is active. You need at least 10 reviews on Google. Once you reach 25 reviews, you’ll see a jump in your local search rankings.
Local SEO Optimization Includes:
- Building authority to your website. Yep, just like local search, building authority through incoming links is the most important. Link building isn’t for the faint of heart. When done correctly, link building will be your greatest asset. Do it wrong and you’re likely to get slapped with a Google penalty that your site may never overcome. With more than 13 successful years of experience, we can help you build the authority your website needs to rank well.
- On site Optimization. This involves making sure you have implemented all of the recommended best practices within your website. This includes things like writing good titles and descriptions for each web page and making sure they fit within the recommended character length. On-site optimization is quite comprehensive, but will yield dramatic results when done correctly.
- Lots of Unique Content. Search engines use the content on your site to determine what your site is about. Your content is also used to match searches with. The more content you have on your site, the more searches Google can match to it.